Idemitsu Racing Rotary Fuel Lube (Premix) (Synthetic Blend)
Inherently with many rotary engines, the entirety of the rotor and housing are not being sufficiently lubricated, resulting in premature wear or damage. In order to increase lubrication within the rotary, Idemitsu developed Idemitsu Rotary Premix. At 1/2 oz per gallon of fuel, it is a cost effective way lubricate more of your engine and prevent premature catastrophic damage.
- A special blend of base oils reduces deposits and subsequent exhaust port clogging. As a result, your rotary will maintain the power at which it was designed.
- Special detergent/dispersant additives keep you fuel injectors clean to reduce maintenance.
- Provides additional lubrication for apex and side seals to increase seal life and increase efficiency of engine.
- Special additives allow for better sealing of the chamber, creating greater efficiency and more power.
- Idemitsu Lubricants America Corporation recommends the use of the Ratio Rite Measuring cup to ensure a proper mixture of Premix Rotary Fuel Lube and gasoline.