Specifically developed and optimized for the latest GM Ecotec engines, this formulation was the industry’s first 0W-20 engine oil to achieve next-generation dexos1™ approval from GM.
Contains: Long chain alkyl thio carbamide metal complex, Petroleum Based Oil.
- Advanced friction reduction technology provides significant fuel economy improvement over current competitive motor oils
- Optimized detergent chemistry effectively eliminates low-speed pre-ignition events most common in turbocharged engines
- Tested against the most stringent European and North American specifications
- Exceeds ILSAC GF-5 and API SA/RL requirements for new vehicles under warranty
- Available in both 1-quart and 5-quart containers
Click the button below for product availability and purchase Idemitsu products from our distribution partners.
|Density @ 15°C||g/cm3||ASTM D4052||0.846|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 40°C||cSt||ASTM D445||34.9|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C||cSt||ASTM D445||7.91|
|Viscosity Index||—||ASTM D2270||209|
|HTHS Viscosity @ 150°C||cP||ASTM D4683||2.6|
|CCS Viscosity @ -35°C||cP||ASTM D5293||4,750|
|MRV Viscosity @ -40°C||cP||ASTM D4684||11,700|
|Flash Point, COC||°C||ASTM D92||230|
|Noack Volatility||wt%||ASTM D5800||11|
|Total Base Number (TBN)||mgKOH/g||ASTM D2896||8.9|
Specifications & Approvals
GM dexos1™: 2015*
API SN/ILSAC GF-5
GM, Ford, FCA, Honda, Toyota, Mitsubishi Motors, Subaru and other OEM Performance requirements**
*GM dexos1™: 2015 is a proprietary GM global performance specification that combines North American, European and specific OEM test requirements. The latest, 2nd generation specification requires improved performance in several key areas and incorporates new tests to address the need for improved turbo deposit control and protection against stochastic pre-ignition (SPI).
GM, Ford, FCA, Honda, Toyota, Mitsubishi Motors, Subaru and other OEM Performance requirements**Download SDS Download TDS