Developed for GM Ecotec engines. Delivers improved durability and superior wear protection in extreme operating conditions.
- Provides outstanding protection against low-speed pre-ignition events which can cause damage to your engine
- Excellent low-temperature fluidity and pump-ability for improved fuel economy and cold start-up wear protection
- Provides extreme resistance to oxidation with enhanced protection against the formation of high-temperature deposits, sludge and other harmful deposits
- Meets requirements of GM dexos1™ and API SN
- Available in both 1-quart and 5-quart containers
Click the button below for product availability and purchase Idemitsu products from our distribution partners.
|Density @ 15°C||g/cm3||ASTM D4052||0.845|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 40°C||cSt||ASTM D445||62.5|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C||cSt||ASTM D445||10.9|
|Viscosity Index||—||ASTM D2270||168|
|HTHS Viscosity @ 150°C||cP||ASTM D4683||3.3|
|CCS Viscosity @ -30°C||cP||ASTM D5293||4,280|
|MRV Viscosity @ -35°C||cP||ASTM D4684||15,400|
|Flash Point, COC||°C||ASTM D92||230|
|Noack Volatility||wt%||ASTM D5800||12|
|Total Base Number (TBN)||mgKOH/g||ASTM D2896||8.0|
Specifications & Approvals
GM dexos1™: 2015*
API SN/ILSAC GF-5
GM, Ford, FCA, Honda, Toyota, Mitsubishi Motors, Subaru and other OEM Performance requirements**
*GM dexos1™: 2015 is a proprietary GM global performance specification that combines North American, European and specific OEM test requirements. The latest, 2nd generation specification requires improved performance in several key areas and incorporates new tests to address the need for improved turbo deposit control and protection against stochastic pre-ignition (SPI).
**Where SAE 5W-30 is specified. Always consult your vehicle’s maintenance guide for detailed instructions.Download SDS Download TDS