Find the right oils
IFG 5 0W-16
IFG 5 is the next evolution, our new high-premium oil formulated with the benefits of Quintet Guard™: fluidity, adaptivity, smoothness, responsiveness and durability to maximize performance, minimize friction and keep engines cleaner. IFG 5 0W-16 SP/GF-6B is a fully synthetic, ultra-low viscosity formulation for hybrid and fuel-efficient gasoline vehicles with robust additive technology for OEM-specific extended drain intervals and emission system protection.
Advanced wear protection:
- Fully synthetic base lubricant with greater viscosity retention under extreme temperatures
- Special additive package that minimizes metal-to-metal contact
Greater fuel economy:
- Enhanced formulation that reduces frictional resistance on moving parts providing lower fuel consumption
Enhanced cleaning technology:
- Prevents acid build-up, deposits and sludge due to its unique additive design
Emission system protection:
- Formulation built to extend the life of TWC and GPF
- Engine lubricant designed to protect hybrid vehicles with a start & stop feature.
Click the button below for product availability and purchase Idemitsu products from our distribution partners.
|Density @ 15°C||g/cm3||ASTM D4052||0.844|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 40°C||cSt||ASTM D445||35.94|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C||cSt||ASTM D445||6.87|
|CCS Viscosity @ -35°C||cP||ASTM D5293||5,400|
|Viscosity Index||-||ASTM D2270||154|
|Pour Point||°C||ASTM D97||-47.5|
|Flash Point||°C||ASTM D4883||220|
Specifications & Approvals
IFG 5 0W-16 meets the performance requirements for:
- API SP
- API SN Plus (Backward Compatible)
- ILSAC GF-6
- Hybrid Engines
IFG 5 0W-16 is suitable for all OEMs requiring standards and specifications listed above.