ATF Type HK
Engineered for and meets requirements of Hyundai/Kia/Mitsubishi Automatic Transmission with SP-III specifications.
Contains: Alkyl ester carboxylic acid, Petroleum Based Oil.
- Precisely engineered frictional characteristics guarantee smooth shifting and outstanding anti-shudder performance
- Excellent resistance to oxidation and thermal breakdown provides long fluid life and extended protection
- Provides superior cleanliness, keeping the transmission free of sludge and varnish deposits
- Advanced anti-wear technology provides maximum protection to gears and bearings
- Excellent seal compatibility and conditioning reduces risk of fluid leaks due to seal shrinkage, hardening and cracking
- Available in 1-quart container – 5-quart container coming soon
Click the button below for product availability and purchase Idemitsu products from our distribution partners.
5-quart bottles available soon.
|Appearance||-||Visual||Red Clear Liquid|
|Density @ 15°C||g/cm3||ASTM D4052||0.85|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 40°C||cSt||ASTM D445||38.5|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C||cSt||ASTM D445||7.5|
|Viscosity Index||-||ASTM D2270||167|
|Pour Point||°C||ASTM D97||-50|
|Brookfield Viscosity @ -40°C||cP||ASTM D2983||14,600|
|Flash Point, COC||°C||ASTM D92||234|