Find the right oils
CVTF Type N3
Engineered for and meets requirements of Nissan/Infiniti Continuously Variable Transmission with NS-3 specifications.
- Friction Reduction – The size of the oil pump of JATCO CVT 7 and JATCO CVT 8 have been made smaller thanks to the reduction of oil leakage. This, together with the use of a newly developed low-viscosity oil, reduced CVT friction by up to 40% and upgraded fuel economy
- Seamless Torque Transfer – CVTF Type N3 maintains exact lubricant thickness in the belt and gear system in JATCO CVT 7 and maintains precise distance between the steel belt and the pulley in JATCO CVT 8, meeting the required friction reduction performance for continuously adjusting gear ratio to provide seamless torque transfer from the engine to the wheels and enables optimum torque to be maintained for any given power demand
- Wide Lockup Range – CVTF Type N3 provides superior response and stability for a wide lockup range for quick CVT shift ratios, which enables nearly instantaneous response and a feeling of naturally powerful acceleration
- Improved Hydraulic Pressure – CVTF Type N3 delivers sufficient hydraulic pressure on the belt to maintain required lateral pressure for shifting diameter in the driver pulley and driven pulley for achieving reliable torque transfer, thereby contributing to improved fuel economy
- Available in 1-quart container
Click the button below for product availability and purchase Idemitsu products from our distribution partners.
|Appearance||-||Visual||Green Clear Liquid|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 40°C||cSt||ASTM D445||26.32|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C||cSt||ASTM D445||6.258|
|Viscosity Index||—||ASTM D2270||202|
|Brookfield Viscosity @ -40°C||°C||ASTM D2983||6,144|