Find the right oils
IFG 3 0W-20
IFG 3 is based on our previous proven engine oil line which surpasses the most stringent GF-6 standards. IFG 3 is easily comparable to other premium oils in the market – it maintains its viscosity for longer while its superior detergent additives keep engines cleaner and better protected from wear, even in stop-and-go city traffic. Idemitsu IFG 3 0W-20 SP/GF-6A is a fully synthetic low-viscosity formulation with robust additive technology, enabling engines to achieve maximum levels of efficiency, torque and horsepower.
Maximum wear protection:
- Fully synthetic base lubricant with greater viscosity retention under extreme temperatures
- Special additive package that minimizes metal-to-metal contact.
Mitigates low-speed pre-ignition (LSPI):
- Specially designed additive package that mitigates premature combustion before TDC, reducing the chances of LSPI occurrences
Improves fuel economy:
- Enhanced formulation that reduces frictional resistance on moving parts providing lower fuel consumption
Advanced cleanliness technology:
- Prevents acid build-up, deposits and sludge due to its unique additive design
Emission system protection:
- Formulation built to extend the life of TWC and GPF
Click the button below for product availability and purchase Idemitsu products from our distribution partners.
|Density @ 15°C||g/cm3||ASTM D4052||0.844|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 40°C||cSt||ASTM D445||44.09|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C||cSt||ASTM D445||8.27|
|CCS Viscosity @ -35°C||cP||ASTM D5293||5,700|
|Viscosity Index||-||ASTM D2270||165|
|Pour Point||°C||ASTM D97||-47.5|
|Flash Point||°C||ASTM D4883||222|
Specifications & Approvals
IFG 3 0W-20 meets the performance requirements for:
- API SP
- API SN Plus (Backward Compatible)
- ILSAC GF-6
- ILSAC GF-5 (Backward Compatible)
- Ford WSS-M2C962-A1
- Ford WSS-M2C947-B1
IFG 3 0W-20 is suitable for all OEMs requiring standards and specifications listed above.