Find the right oils
CVTF Type H2
Idemitsu CVTF Type H2 is specifically formulated to meet and exceed the latest performance and protection requirements of continuously variable transmissions for Honda vehicles. Idemitsu CVTF Type H2 is recommended to use where HCF-2 transmission fluid is specified.
This advanced formulation incorporates proprietary additives with high-quality base oil to provide superior performance in push belt CVTs to ensure:
- Outstanding anti-shudder performance and smooth shifting
- Optimal fuel efficiency by maximizing torque and horsepower output
- Excellent resistance to oxidation and thermal breakdown, providing longer fluid life
- Seamless torque transfer from the engine to the wheels and longer clutch life performance
- Enhanced transmission life by minimizing metal-to-metal wear and protecting against sludge and varnish build-up
Click the button below for product availability and purchase Idemitsu products from our distribution partners.
|Density @ 15°C
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 40°C
|Brookfield Viscosity @ -40°C
|Foam, Seq I @ 24°C
|Foam, Seq II @ 93.5°C
|Foam, Seq III @ 24°C
Specifications & Approvals
Idemitsu CVTF Type H2 is designed to exceed the performance required for the latest generation of continuously variable transmissions where HCF-2CVT fluid is specified.