Find the right oils
IFG 7 0W-16
IFG 7 raises the bar as our new top-of-the-line flagship oil with Septet Guard™ – seven ultra-protective advantages to optimally complement high-precision engines for the ultimate in fuel efficiency, power, performance and protection with minimal friction. IFG 7 0W-16 SP/GF-6B is a fully synthetic, ultra-low viscosity formulation for hybrid and fuel-efficient gasoline vehicles with robust additive technology for OEM-specific extended drain intervals and emission system protection.
Extreme anti-wear protection:
- Fully synthetic base lubricant with greater viscosity retention under extreme temperatures
- Special additive package that minimizes metal-to-metal contact
Ultra-low fuel economy:
- Enhanced formulation that reduces frictional resistance on moving parts providing a lower fuel consumption.
Advanced cleanliness technology:
- Prevents acid build-up, deposits and sludge due to its unique additive design
Emission system protection:
- Formulation built to extend the life of TWC and GPF
- Engine lubricant designed to protect hybrid vehicles with a start & stop feature
Click the button below for product availability and purchase Idemitsu products from our distribution partners.
|Density @ 15°C||g/cm3||ASTM D4052||0.847|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 40°C||cSt||ASTM D445||29.62|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C||cSt||ASTM D445||6.51|
|CCS Viscosity @ -35°C||cP||ASTM D5293||4,600|
|Viscosity Index||-||ASTM D2270||183|
|Pour Point||°C||ASTM D97||-55|
|Flash Point||°C||ASTM D4883||224|
Specifications & Approvals
IFG 7 0W-16 meets the performance requirements for:
- API SP
- API SN Plus (Backward Compatible)
- ILSAC GF-6
- Hybrid Engines
IFG 7 0W-16 is suitable for all OEMs requiring standards and specifications listed above.